Saturday, October 2, 2010

This week in collecting...Sep 26 - Oct 2, 2010

So here's the damage this week, 4 titles, 3 new and 1 upgrade.   Click on the images to enlarge.

Crash Bandicoot
I had given up hope trying to find this title in wild.   I ended picking it up disc only just a few weeks ago.   I ran across it this week in all it's glory.   Disc is fantastic.  A lovely upgrade from a disc only version.

SaGa Frontier 2
With this addition, I now own all the SaGa titles.  Of course I'm only counting domestic releases and non-handheld (Final Fantasy Legend) games.  So....SaGa collection done!

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep
I couldn't not get this.   I recently finished Kingdom Hearts: Chains of Memories on the GBA and I've become really drawn into the story.  Here's hoping for a PS3 KH game down the road.


Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland
Total impulse buy.   I was planning on getting this at some point but when the GameStop employee (who knows I have a thing for the more obscure titles that Atlus and NIS tend to release) pointed out that it had released and that the GS version had a nice box with a hardcover art book, well, that was it.  I was sold.

That's it for this week!

3 comments:

  1. I had a hard time getting myself a non-GH copy of the first Crash Bandicoot too.

    Nice Atelier Rorona package!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've really liked the artbooks NISA has been putting out lately. Got my copy through the publisher. Didn't have the fancy box, but did include a soundtrack disc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @usagi
    Yeah it's weird it appears to be one of those games that's actually kinda rare but no one really knows that it is.

    @Mathurin
    Me = Jealous. I used to always buy the NIS stuff via their website due to all the extra stuff but for some reason this release went under my radar.

    Still, I'm happy with the package I got. I like art books, I've got a ton of them.

    ReplyDelete