Wednesday, October 6, 2010

The Q4 2010 Gentleman's Agreement

Ever wanted to have a friend play a certain game?  You've seen the game sitting there in their collection, unused, unplayed, unloved?

Well that's where the Gentleman's Agreement comes in. I'm involved in two now for Q4.  I have two games that I must play and beat.

I mentioned one in my previous post, NCAA Football 07 must be beat this quarter.  In turn, KaiBueno must complete Ico.

But my other assignment is Dead Space.   I've been told by ProjectGemini07 that I must beat that.  In turn I've told PanzerNinja to beat Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and PanzerNinja has assigned Alan Wake to ProjectGemini07.

I started Dead Space.   Reminds me a lot of Resident Evil and Doom 3.  Which is a good thing.  

I don't think I'd want to play it at night...

I think I'll go play a game of football.  That's less disturbing.

1 comment:

  1. R&C was a bit too repetitive for me. I was ready for it to be done about half way in.

    ReplyDelete