Sunday, October 24, 2010

This week in collecting Vol 2010-4 Oct 17 - 23, 2010

Konami is the winner this week with a couple of PS2 acquisitions both from Konami (obviously).

Click on the images to enlarge.

Shadow of Destiny
I've been wanting this title for awhile, but I've never really actively looked for it.  This was a totally random find, and I had actually forgot that I was even looking for it (I really need to update my Blackberry's want list).

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
This is actually kind of a duplicate.   I already have this on the Xbox, but I like to keep series on a single platform.   So since I have Symphony of the Night on the PS1, Lament on PS2, and will most likely be getting the new Castlevania on the PS3, I felt the need to get all the Castlevania's on the PS platform.  I still haven't decided what to do with my Xbox Curse of Darkness.


My collection total at the end of the week is 1,418 titles.  Backloggery game count is 1,482.



3 comments:

  1. In Castlevania: Curse of Darkness I remember getting as far as the boss battle against St. Germain and not beating him. He was too confusing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention he was still confusing to fight AFTER reading on GameFAQs.

    ReplyDelete