Sunday, October 16, 2011

1 Goal down; 4 more to go...


So at the beginning of the year, I posted up my goals for 2011.  We are now in Q4 of 2011 and I finally knocked out one of the 5 goals.   Goal number #1, Beat or Complete 50 games.   On October 11, 2011, I beat Gears of War 3, making that the 50th title on my backlog that I beat in 2011.

I'm also on track for beating goal #3, Finish a Zelda game.  I'm on the last dungeon in The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, so that should be a goal we will see knocked out before the year is over.

As for the other three, well, I'm not so sure about those.  I've pretty much screwed myself on acquiring to many titles so goal #2, For every 3 games I acquire, I must beat 1 game, is pretty much unreachable now and goal #5, Beat all my SNES titles, actually got harder over the year as my SNES collection count went from 6 to 8.

Ah well, there's still goal number #4...

No comments:

Post a Comment