Monday, January 10, 2011

2011 Goals

I had some trouble reaching my goals last year.  Based on my performance from last year I've tailored some new goals for me.

  1. Beat or Complete 50 games.  I hit 48 last year so I don't think this is too much of a stretch.  It'll require some work, but at the same time, it should be attainable.
  2. For every 3 games I acquire, I must beat 1 game.  Last year I choked hard on this one.  My target was 2 to 1.  I didn't even come close, I was 4 to 1.  That's just pathetic.  The idea was that I was supposed to limit my acquisitions but the collector in me took over in many cases.  I've modified this to be a bit more reasonable.
  3. Finish a Zelda game.  I tried to beat the original Zelda, but there was so much grinding to get gems so I could afford things that it got tedious.  Dungeon 5 was the real killer though, I just could not get past that one.
  4. Clean up PC titles.  Last year there was a goal to finalize my inventory.  I finished everything except for the PC titles.  That must be remedied.
  5. Beat all my SNES titles.  I only have 6, and I've already beat 1.  This should be doable.
Here's to a great 2011!  Game on!

2 comments:

  1. May I suggest trying to finish The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap. It's the only game of the series I've been able to get into.

    Good luck with your goals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I think I'm going to shoot for A Link to the Past, as that one will count for two of my goals. :)

    ReplyDelete