Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some collection pics

I've not posted any recent collection pictures (other than recent pickups) so I figured that I'd snap a few of the current setup and post them up.  I recently acquired a new media shelf so it allowed me to put the titles up nicely and not randomly scatter them around my office.

I'll start with the stuff in my office:

Here's the shelves that used to house the PS2 titles now repurposed for Xbox, GameCube, Wii and DS (Click the images to enlarge)

Xbox, GameCube, Wii and first part of DS
Last bit of Xbox, GameCube, Wii, DS and Dreamcast
PSP Collection, Wild Arms XF, Wipeout Pulse, Yggdra Union and Ys Chronicles are behind Ys Seven and Ys: The Oath of Felghana
As I stated before I finally bought a new shelf (one designed specifically for DVD/Blu-ray cases) and I've put that up with the TV and moved it all out of my office.  It's now upstairs with the TV and the consoles (which makes more sense).  Here it is in all it's glory:

All the PS2, PS3 and Blu-ray

I'm planning on picking up another one of these and putting all the Xbox and Xbox 360 titles in it and a third for the Nintendo games and handheld titles.   Then I can rest with the knowledge that my collection has a nice home.

5 comments:

  1. I love that shelf that holds your PS2/3 games. Where did you get it, if you don't mind me asking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked it up from Best Buy.

    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=9735365&type=product&id=1218164358640

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice.. that looks like the same shelves that I use, which I also got from Bestbuy..

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...are you kidding me? All in alphabetical order? Man oh man. That's pretty impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete