Sunday, June 27, 2010

Mario Itch

The after watching a bit of the Mario Marathon 3 I'm getting the urge to do one myself. I've never actually finished any of the Mario games (Super Mario Bros and Super Mario 64 being the only exceptions to that and maybe Super Mario Bros 2). So it would be fun to knock all those off the list.

There's a crazy amount of stuff to do in all those games and so it would be fun to play through them all.

If I were to do it would be:

Super Mario Bros. (Wii Emulation)
Super Mario Bros. 2 (Wii Emulation)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (not sure on this as I don't own an NES but I do own the cart so I either buy and NES or buy the Wii version)
Super Mario World
Super Mario 64 (this one is already so I'd skip it for now.
Super Mario Sunshine
New Super Mario Bros (this is the only handheld title in the bunch)
Super Mario Galaxy
New Super Mario Bros Wii
Super Mario Galaxy 2

That's a lot of games. I've already started Sunshine but I'm less than 20 Shines in so maybe I'll put it on hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment