Sunday, December 5, 2010

This month in collecting - November 2010

It's been awhile since I posted. I've been very busy of late.  So this post will cover the tail end of October and all of November

Click on the images to enlarge.

Driver 2
I picked up a little bit ago and so when I found this really nice copy of Driver 2, I couldn't pass on it.  It's a Greatest Hits but I'll survive.




Enslaved
I enjoyed the demo, reviews were good, so when Amazon had this on for only $25, I couldn't resist.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: Collector's Edition (PS3 and 360)
I wanted the collector's version but then I found out that the depending on which retailer you bought from, you'd get a different Jack in the Box.   So, I ordered one from Gamestop (Jester) and one from Amazon (Doctor).  Now I have both.  Excessive?  Yes, but since Assassin's Creed is my absolute favorite IP from this generation of consoles, a little indulgence is okay. Right?







1 comment:

  1. I've been know to over do it at times with portable systems like the Game Boy Pocket.

    ReplyDelete