Friday, December 17, 2010

I just couldn't do it

Earlier this month I bought the Tron: Evolution Collector's Edition.  It was pricey.  And what does that extra CE get you?


Hmm, let's see.  I get the game, a big box, and a lightcycle with a display case.  Oh, and a $10 movie pass.

So, assuming no sales on this you are paying $130.  That's $60 for the game, $10 for the movie pass, and $60 for a lightcycle?  Wow that is steep.

For $60 I could go to Amazon and get the Sam lightcycle, the runner, and Flynn's white lightcycle.

Yeah can't justify that.  So back to the store it went and I swapped it out for the regular version.

I feel better now.

2 comments:

  1. Woo the thing they do to try get money out of us normal folk.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely did the smart thing. Well done, good sir! :D

    ReplyDelete