Monday, July 19, 2010

I need to finish Persona...

I bought Persona for the PSP when it first released. I played it as soon as I got it. I stopped. Not because I didn't like it. It was actually a really fun game. A nice throwback RPG on the handheld. I think I was pretty far too, I had come across some little girl and was yapping at her. I think it was a pretty pivotal discussion as well as it determined whether I got the good ending or the crappy one.

There's no good reason for me not playing this. It happens to me all the time. Persona, Lego: Batman, Age of Empires II, Demon's Souls, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 1 & 2, pretty much all of the Elder Scrolls games, Kameo, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, Devil May Cry, Tomb Raider, The Settlers III. The list goes on and on.

Games I start, but then never finish, and yet, every one of them I would count as a good game.

Maybe I have gaming ADD.

2 comments:

  1. I feel your pain man! You and I both have gaming ADD, just different forms of it...you start and stop but generally only have 4-5 things going on that you're actually playing at a given time, though evidently leaving a long list of unfinished titles.

    I start quite a bit even if I have six things going, and end up having a dozen things on my plate at the same time...so it kind of appears that I slow play them, but most of the time I do finish them.

    I do have a few things that nag me like you do though: Episode I Racer, Shadows of the Empire, SSX Tricky, Mario Sunshine, Star Wars Rebellion, FFX, Tiger Woods...one of my tasks is to surely tackle a few of them soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, just remembered...Spongebob Squarepants: The Movie. Finish it man!

    ReplyDelete