Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Building the Dream

Picked up a couple of Dreamcast games yesterday. Picked up Rayman 2: The Great Escape and Jet Grind Radio. This brings my Dreamcast total to 13. Not a huge amount, but I feel that my Dreamcast collection is finally starting to be legitimate. I also found a complete copy of The Final Fantasy Legend for the Game Boy. Box had some damage, but the contents were in great shape. I was very happy to find this game and give it a home. And as part of my ongoing effort to rid my PS1 collection of the evil green label Greatest Hits, I picked up a complete black label copy of Final Fantasy VII.

3 comments:

  1. For the Gamecube I only have 13 games for it with just one remaining to get. I didn't expect to find much I wanted since I only really wanted the system for the GBA Player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know, that FFIX "EVIL" green label could be off your property faster than you could say "Alexandria"...possibly even faster than "Zidane".

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is wrong with the green labels? just kidding. I understand. Congrats on the growing Dreamcast collection.

    ReplyDelete