Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Entire GameCube Collection

Since I'm 'done' with my GameCube collection (meaning that there is nothing I particularly want anymore for that platform), I figured now would be a good time to post some pictures up of the collection.


For the record, I have 77 titles on the GameCube, all black label.   From a hardware standpoint, I own one of the earlier model GameCubes and therefore have the ability to output component video.  I own the GameBoy Player, which I always keep attached to the GameCube.  I have one microphone attachment (came with Odama) and last but not least, I own a pair of bongos for the 3 games that support it.

Here's the pictures of the whole collection (click image to enlarge):


2 comments:

  1. Getting each variety of bongos would be a good goal, also. There are four.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I have pretty much the same console setup except no bongos and no bongo games..

    ReplyDelete