Thursday, September 9, 2010

The neverending backlog

I've been desperately trying to clean up my inventory and officially set things right. So in addition to some of the normal collecting I do, I've been reconciling my personal collection and my Backloggery Collection.

It will be a long process...

I do need to sort it out and I need to make some decisions, especially around my PC titles. I have quite a few duplicates across platforms and I sort feel that I should pick a platform for any given title and then get rid of the other version. I still can't decide on that though.

For example, I have Tomb Raider on both PS1 and PC. Should I get rid of the PC version? It's a pain to install, and the controls are kinda wonky on the PC. I should probably just be done with the PC version right?

Arrgh, I don't know what to do. It's against my religion to get rid of games so this one hurts.

P.S. I saw this today. I really wish these bumper stickers were real. That would be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment