Tuesday, March 1, 2011

This month in collecting - February 2011

I went a little bit overboard last month in terms of collecting.  I tried to tone it down a bit this month, and I did for the most part.  Still, I did acquire a few games (I don't think it would be possible for me to not) so here's the rundown:

Click on the images to enlarge.

Me & My Katamari
For some stupid reason, I had decided a while back that I could put off getting this game.  I kept skipping over it and passing it by until one day I realized that I was no longer able to buy it new.  I searched high and low but to no avail.  My searches for a complete, used copy were fruitless.  All I'd find were disc-only versions; no case, no manual.  I searched for months until finally, this month, the King of All Cosmos hear my plea and I was able to find a nice clean copy for me to enjoy!


Golden Sun: Dark Dawn
I was originally planning on waiting to get this.  But then I got scared.  Now that Gamestop is gutting complete used copies of DS games, I decided it would behoove me to acquire a complete copy when I can, even if that means I pay a bit more than I normally want.


Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation
See Golden Sun for why I picked this up now.


Hyperdimension Neptunia
I'm a sucker for these NIS box sets.  Collector's Edition for the regular price?  I'm in!  Hyperdimension Neptunia came with a little hardcover artbook.  I'm a sucker for those.


Driv3r
Only one more Driver game left; Parallel Lines.  Hey, be quiet!  You don't see me commenting on the quality of your collection, do you?

Metroid II: Return of Samus
I've always wanted to play this, so I figured, why not?


Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends
I finally tracked down a complete copy of DW3: XL.  It's the only DW game on the PS2 that I was missing.



Ys I & II Chronicles
Box Set, no extra charge, and I've already got the Ys: Seven and Ys: The Oath of Felghana box sets so I couldn't not get this.


Resonance of Fate
I've heard from quite a few folks on Backloggery that this is a really solid RPG, so, there you go.


Katamari Forever
The last of game of my Katamari collection.  I am complete.  You may roll me up and put me in the sky now.


Radiant Historia
I've had my eye on this game for a while now, watching the pre-release info and such.  It's out and I don't want to miss it (again see my notes on Golden Sun.)




Well, I didn't go overboard this month.  But I think I was trying to capsize the boat.

No comments:

Post a Comment