Saturday, August 21, 2010

Inventory Time

All my PS2 games...
...and my PSP games.
Decided to inventory my PS2 and PSP games today as I was in the process of reorganizing some shelf space.  My poor PSP games have been doublestacked for a while and my N64 games were buried behind a bunch of stuff.  Well that's all reorganzied now but in the process I found out I was missing two PSP titles from my Backloggery Collection as well as counting Virtua Fighter 4 on the PS2 twice.  I've made the appropriate adjustments to the Backloggery and I'm now at 1434 total games with PSP at 62 and PS2 at 261 (N64 is at 14 but I wasn't really checking that inventory).

I need to inventory my PC games and nail that number down.   I think the number is roughly correct but could probably vary by 15-20 titles up or down.

Sorry for the crappy images but I'm just too lazy to go and get my camera so I used my cell phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment